Cook Carillon Tower
An Allendale Campus icon, the Cook Carillon Tower chimes every quarter hour with a computerized system, but is also played during events and concerts by local and visiting carillonists.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Northwestern Michigan College
Program Guide: Athletic Training
|PHY 105 + 105L||4|
|CHM 101 + 101L||4|
|BIO 227 + 227L||5|
|World Perspectives electie||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|BIO 228 + 228L||5|
- Degree offered: B.S.
- Athletic Training is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education. This program is available only to those students who apply and are admitted through the formal admission process. The number of students admitted into the Athletic Training curriculum depends on the availability of clinical spots, which will vary from semester to semester.
- It is recommended that a student interested in this program take general education requirements for one year and then transfer to GVSU.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Social science elective must be a non-PSY course. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplienes. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANT 113, ART 111, ART 112, ENG 241, ENG 263, ENG 271, GEO 109, HST 228, HST 235, FRN 202, SPN 202, PHL 121, PHL 122, PLS 132, PLS 211
- U.S. Diversity electives: ART 214, ENG 245, SOC 201, HST 111, HST 112, HST 211, HST 212, HST 213, MUS 111, SOC 220
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org