PIC announces study abroad scholarship recipients
Posted on May 16, 2017
The Padnos International Center has announced its study abroad scholarship recipients.
New this year is the Mary A. and Wilhelm W. Seeger Global Programs Scholarship, which provides financial assistance to qualified students who enroll in a short-term study abroad program. The recipient is Benjamin Thoenes, an international business major who will study in Spain.
Recipients of the Mark A. & Elizabeth C. Murray Scholarship for Study Abroad are listed below with their majors and destinations.
• Jessica Alvarez, comprehensive science and arts for teaching, Spain
• Kristale Braxton political science, Bosnia
• Gabriella Gomez, international relations, Argentina
• Mitchell Mockerman, history, Italy
• DaShaun Ragland, biomedical sciences, Chile
• Waverly Sisson, Spanish, Spain
• Austin Van Dyke, natural resources management, Norway
• Fabrice Viami, international business, France
The Barbara H. Padnos International Scholars are listed below; this scholarship helps fund year-long programs.
• Christopher Lopez, liberal studies, Chile
• Joshua Bryant, information systems, Japan
• Sophia Bagnall, international relations, Oman
Visit www.gvsu.edu/studyabroad to learn more about available financial aid resources for studying abroad.