Cook Carillon Tower
Containing 48 bells and measuring 100 feet to the top of its spire, the Cook Carillon Tower is the focal point of Grand Valley's Allendale Campus.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Graduate Application Requirements
Grand Valleys offers an excellent graduate education with a combination of academic quality, leading-edge technology, world-class resources, and highly personalized instruction. In addition, we offer programs in a variety of formats, all designed to help students prepare for successful careers. To learn more about our graduate programs, you can follow this link - Academics and Programs.
We welcome your application for admission. Here is what we need to complete your application for graduate admission at Grand Valley:
- International Application for Admission and US $30 application fee – payable by credit card or money order. Click here to start the application.
- Original or certified copy of academic transcripts from all post-secondary colleges or universities you have attended. We will also need diplomas or graduate certificates from all universities where you have earned a degree. These records must be submitted in English or accompanied by a certified English translation. Scanned or uncertified copies of transcripts are not accepted.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score report. The minimum TOEFL score is 79 Internet-based and the minimum IELTS score is 6.5. Submission of an official TOEFL or IELTS score report is required of applicants whose native language is not English. Only original score reports will be accepted.
- One to two page, typed and signed, personal statement indicating your academic goals and the ways in which this graduate program can help you attain your professional goals.
- Verification of Financial Support - Your sponsor must complete and sign the Financial Support Form that is included with our application and it must be submitted with an original bank statement verifying that the necessary amount of support is available. The estimated educational and living expenses for 2012-2013 academic year is $23,000.
- GMAT Score Report – required for MBA, Accounting, and Taxation.
- GRE Score report – required for Nursing, Physical Therapy, English, Biology, Engineering, Computer Science and Medical and Bioinformatics.
- Three letters of recommendation from professors or employers – required for Communications, Computer Information Systems, Health Sciences, Nursing, Public Administration, Social Work, Engineering, Criminal Justice, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Physician’s Assistant Studies.
Some Graduate programs have additional requirements that are specific to that program. For more information about the specific requirements, you can go here.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com