Grand Valley offers many campus dining options for grabbing a bite to eat while socializing with friends or working on group projects.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Jamon Alexander, Undergraduate Alumni, Public Administration
I was amazed at the campus; it had such a warm feeling. I wanted to have smaller classes. I didn't want to be just a number. Grand Valley offered a more personalized education and I loved the living centers compared to other schools I visited. read more
Graduate students choose Grand Valley State University to further their education because they know the superb instruction, innovative research, and high-tech facilities will give them a competitive edge.
Grand Valley graduate students range from working professionals attending school part-time to full-time students living on campus. Despite their diverse backgrounds, all are focused on pursuing knowledge, developing new skills, and advancing in their careers - making student-to-student interaction and networking a very rewarding part of our graduate programs.
Grand Valley's 31 graduate major programs provide a distinctive combination of academic quality, leading-edge technology, world-class resources, and highly personalized instruction. In addition, we offer programs in a variety of formats, all designed to help students prepare for successful careers in the public, private, or nonprofit sectors.
Some of the features that set us apart from other graduate schools include:
- A full-service, residential university campus in downtown Grand Rapids giving students convenience, flexibility, and opportunity.
- State-of-the art facilities including a 708,000-volume library, laboratories and classrooms.
- Graduate courses taught by faculty acclaimed for both their scholarship and real-world experience.
- Grand Valley offers an excellent education at a reasonable cost.
- Small class sizes allow for personal interaction with both students and faculty.
Despite your background or future goals, a graduate degree from Grand Valley State University gives you an advantage that will help you stand out in today’s marketplace.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com